Roy Caroll Part 2?

It would be nice if the commentary could reflect incidents like this.

I don't think it would though as I think that the ball doesn't actually cross the line but the 3D view just makes it seem like that. It's more of a graphics 'bug' where the 3D view doesn't show the game perfectly if that makes sense ?

Actually my first thought here would be that this is not an incident at all. But rather that the ball wasn't over the line in the match engine calculations, and that it's just a poorly chosen animation.

This is what I meant, but this guy explains it better :o

Actually my first thought here would be that this is not an incident at all. But rather that the ball wasn't over the line in the match engine calculations, and that it's just a poorly chosen animation.

The incident would be the goal line save by the keeper, I would like the commentary to reflect this, just like goal line clearances are reflected

And a guide dog for the lino :D

oh definitely!

I had my deep striker play an awesome through ball for my attacking striker in a game yesterday, he'd run from deep through a gap in the defence and was clean through, just about to pull the trigger when the whistle went... offside! I replayed it several times from all different angles, there was NIL chance of it being offside!! (we still won the game but still... shocking decision!)

Archived