Help me with editor please!!!!

Just put my 6 a side team into fm2008 in place of Bognor Regis and have my icon and photos working, and player attributes sorted (though its still annoying that they are less than you want), but I have one more niggle I can't get round!

Although I've given them contracts (full time) from 2007-2018 to try solve this problem, at the beginning of the game Premiership clubs and others always sign my players without making bids and I lose them all..... help!

Maybe we're so poor the chairman accepts all bids, but it doesnt say this....your thought please people...

i don't want to reduce the contracts as i want them to get to the premiership in 5 years and other clubs will get them as i don't have money to compete. worth a try though...

i think i made sure my club was pro but I'll check. I noticed the players seem to be on 'full time month to month contracts' not normal full time ones but i can't seem to change this on the editor.....

Howcome the editor doesnt work for the new patch on fm 08?

In what way doesn't it work? What exactly is the problem you are having because it works perfectly for me using the 8.0.2 patch.

Archived