Even More frustration

So heres my problem and it happens with every version of FM, Your doing fine in matches, in my case I’m flying at the top of the league with Taunton, when all of a sudden with no interruption from you the engine decides you doing too well and in my case i went on a 10 game streak without winning. All my players started playing like £&!* and anyone playing well got injured. At least with Chelsea in real life they can blame Wilkins departure. I needed to vent as it ruined the enjoyment for me. My strikers shoot more than any other team but hit with less than 15%.

I’ll persevere but I had to reload in the middle of the run as some of the matches where completely unrealistic more than once all the shots and possession but they score 30 yarders to win.

Is it the new update?

Anyone else had similar issues?

I love FM why must it torment me so?

That's the way matches go sometimes?

Spurs vs Liverpool - liverpool dominated the game - can't remember who it was, but a defender or midfielder scored a screamer from 40 yards.

It's not unheard of. And if you're on a hot streak players get complacement. Try rotating players and the team, make one or two minor tactical changes. That should be enough to throw off the Match Engine, as with any team you become predictible, and the computer knows your tactics. Switch it up a bit and throw them off.

Archived