Staff leaving for managerial posts

I've got to be honest, I love when this happens. It totally validates my decisions on hiring coaches, I suppose. Also, it definitely shows the stature my club has gained in the world. In November of 2030, I've had FIVE coaches leave my Sunderland side for manager jobs this season alone. Since taking over in 2026, my coaches have gotten jobs at:

Olympique Lyonnais (American)

Notts County (Salvadoran)

Nottingham Forest (Puerto Rican)

Chelsea (American)

Notts County (Nigerian) - after the first guy went to Hull

Aston Villa (American)

Mississippi (American) - made the American leagues pro/rel, they're in the second division

Bristol City (Italian)

Valenciennes (French)

Manchester United (Zimbabwean)

West Ham (American)

Watford (American)

Just doing my part to make European football a little more North American. :p What I love about a lot of these is that they're guys who I previously coached who I was just working into the coaching ranks, and they take on big time posts elsewhere. And the last three hirings have all come within two weeks of one another. :thup:

EDIT: Chalk up another American in the EPL managerial ranks (now 5/20), as my old star defensive midfielder with USA (111 caps, spent his career at Marseilles, Manchester United, and Real Madrid) just got hired from my staff to take over Huddersfield.

Archived