Selling a legend

Well, the positives are you'll probably get a lot of money and free up your wage budget ^^

The negatives are that some members of your team may publicly slate you for having a lack of ambition if they feel Higuain is absolutely central to the clubs success.

However, the consequences are generally minor if you re-assure your senior players if they have concerns.

I'm too tempting to sell Huguain who's a legend in my R Madrid. What's the consequences?

I won't sell a club. Being the principle player of the team, selling him can decrease the morale and the fan attendance. It is better to train them in a position which require less physical but high mental stats; when due to age their performance decreases (e.g play Attacking Midfielder as Deep Lying Playmaker, once he age) . Let them retire from your own team.

Too late.. the guy slap me with a transfer request coz he's not getting enough play time :-D He's only 29 and average about 1 goal per game but my other striker score more lol and I have a lone striker formation so I need to sell him... and I have a lot of youth strikers as back up. Let's see what happen when he get out :-D

Archived