Low shot count in matches? (IPhone)

Hi all and sorry to make my first post a moan

I'm managing Liverpool in first season- but really struggling to score. I almost never score more than 2 in any game. You might put this down to tactics but when I look at shot stats for each match Im convinced it's a bug. I'm averaging 5 or 6 shots per game MAX even agains teams 2 leagues below in the cup. Poor opposition usually have 1 or 2 shots per game. Good opposition only ever have 4 or 5 shots.

Some matches there are no shots at all. Even allowing for tactics- this is unrealistic. Iv tried several formations and it's always the same. And I play with an attacking setup.

Just tried starting a new game with Man Utd-first 3 games I managed 7 shots in total! And that is using default tactics. Surely that's not right?

Iv been playing CM/FM for 12 years but iv never seen anything this daft so im kind of frustrated.

Any help is much appreciated. Cheers

Ps- just realised there was a bugs forum, sorry if this is in wrong place

I have just started my second season with Arsenal and the goals have dried up. Last 5 matches I've scored 4 goals and all season I have 15 goals in 16 games. Now before people come and say it's the tactics, I scored 70 goals last season and I haven't altered the tactic. The matches also have a lot less highlights. One example, I was playing Birmingham in the League Cup and for 90 minutes there was 1 highlight and I went on to lose on penalties, and the following games it's generally been highlights of van Persie hitting free kicks over the bar. Surely this is a bug?

And before people come and say that the AI gets to know your tactic and that I need to change it, Alex Ferguson has employed the same tactic for 20+ years at Man Utd. He has primarily played 4-4-2 and only changes against big teams to a 4-5-1. In fact, to be successful you could argue that it is essential a team sticks to one tactic to be successful. For example, Barca playing 4-3-3 for the past 4 years as brought massive success. Arsenal's invincibles played a 4-5-1/4-3-3 variation and went 49 games unbeaten in the league.

the AI do get to know your tactic and it shall need tweaking now and again mate :)

all the big teams like Man Utd/Arsenal/Barcelona have stuck to their tactics (4-4-2 etc) and indeed, other teams have got used to it. However, they have top quality players that can win even if teams figure out how they are intending to play against them etc.

On FMH, you may have to tweak your tactic now and again mate :)

Archived