My game crashes and turns off

On FMH 2008 for PSP, sometimes when I'm in the middle of playing, the game stops and the PSP turns itself off. When I turn it back on, it doesn't resume the game, it just shows the PSP menu.

Can anyone help?

On FMH 2008 for PSP, sometimes when I'm in the middle of playing, the game stops and the PSP turns itself off. When I turn it back on, it doesn't resume the game, it just shows the PSP menu.

Can anyone help?

• SI Staff

We've had a few reports of people having similar issues but not had anything repeatable yet (ie. no one has been able to say "Do this then it explodes").

Most common things we can do inhouse to cause similar issues are using corrupt save games/memory cards with faulty chips, however obviously we can't discount the possibility of something whacky hidden inside the game so any feedback you can give us on the circumstances of such a problem would be much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

We've had a few reports of people having similar issues but not had anything repeatable yet (ie. no one has been able to say "Do this then it explodes").

Most common things we can do inhouse to cause similar issues are using corrupt save games/memory cards with faulty chips, however obviously we can't discount the possibility of something whacky hidden inside the game so any feedback you can give us on the circumstances of such a problem would be much appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It crashes every time you click on scouts to assign them. Also crashes every time it either autosaves or you try to save manually. I am about 10 years in. There is bags of room on the memory disk.

I never used to get this problem but it's becoming more and more frequent as I play FMH2008 on the PSP. No other game does this and both the PSP and the UMD are in very good condition. I cant find any reason for it doing this and it generally seems random, e.g. sometimes during a match and others whilst viewing a player profile but most frequently on the new page.

Archived