[B]Parent Club Asking For Fee?!?!?[/B]

ok so ive just started a game with hibs and landed Manchester united as my parent club . i then made offers to loan smalling and bebe, both offers were rejected as they were looking for a fee around 900k per player?!?!

i thought the main point of having these parent clubs was to not have to pay wages/fees to loan the players?

every player i got for they want some kind of money?!

Is this a bug or just another stupid mistake from SI?

ok so ive just started a game with hibs and landed Manchester united as my parent club . i then made offers to loan smalling and bebe, both offers were rejected as they were looking for a fee around 900k per player?!?!

i thought the main point of having these parent clubs was to not have to pay wages/fees to loan the players?

every player i got for they want some kind of money?!

Is this a bug or just another stupid mistake from SI?

Um.. doesn't work that way. THey'll send the players they want to. Fact that you are their filler club (which you get paid for), means you get sent the players THEY want to.

So no, neither bug nor stupid mistake.

Um.. doesn't work that way. THey'll send the players they want to. Fact that you are their filler club (which you get paid for), means you get sent the players THEY want to.

So no, neither bug nor stupid mistake.

I'd agree with that. If you ask your parent club for players you're treated the same as anyone else.

You are their feeder club....not the other way around. They tell you how the relationship works out and offer you players of their choosing. That's why they pay you.

Seeing as it is against FA rules for a home nation to be a feeder/parent of another home nation team, you'll likely never know. I don't know why SI persist with this unrealistic situation..

I thought the way they were implemented in FM was ok since they are not modelled as nursery clubs who are controlled by the parent club. As a feeder club you get a friendly and maybe a couple of loans but the parent club cannot dictate anything that happens at your club at all.

Archived