11.2.1 Doesn't work - can't load my savegame

Im playing in Polish ligue as Legia. My FM is Patched to 11.2.1 and everything was fine until i tried to load my game.

After 4-5 tries it still won't load anything, stopping near the "e" letter with alert "The save game could not be loaded".

Thanks S.I....

Of course i can load much older game, saved before patch. I just don't want to.

Im on Steam :/

I don't reallt have 'back up' save (i know, shame on me, stupid me ;) ) , i was referring to save made 2 seasons ago....

Well afaik i might have a way to check this save on 11.1.1 - my friend has boxed FM, i asked him, he hasn't patched to 11.2 yet.

It seems i can't load game on 11.1 either, it stops loading at the same point, this time without any alerts (game just freezes).

Still trying to upload game to MegaUpload (low upload rate, stopped once due to unknown error).

• Administrators

Mr Jack, might be a better solution to manual uninstall the game, and install 11.2.1 fresh over the top of the installation, and try to load your save again.

If you've got incremental saves, are these loading?

Let me know, thanks.

As i've said before - im using steam version of game, so i can't manually install patch. As i've also said - i don't have another save file, because im using single file, compressed savegame. I have also provided you with a link to my savegame file, so if any of you (including SI team) would really like help me, you would just test the file with your FM... I really can't help you solve this problem in any other way.

I tried your file and it doesn't work on my computer either. When you last played the game did you make sure that the game had finished saving before you switched off the computer? If you swiched off too quickly then your save has probably been corrupted which unfortunately means that because you dont have the rolling autosave feature enabled then I think you'll have to restart your game from the beginning.

I dont turn off my computer too often ;)

Answering to your question - no, im sure the save was completed.

It seems this save may be just corrupted. It would be great (well, it wouldn't really ;) ) if any of SI testers would confirm that though.

Archived