=Real Madrid want $106million for 16y/o!

I oftern put a large price tag on players I don't want to sell, especially youngsters.

By not rejecting the bid the player happiness doesn't change. I just put a 300m price tag on them and the other team withdraws the bid.

1. It says they bought him in 2011, your scout report is from January 2012 -> they only had him for 6-12 months (in other words you were 6-12 months late)

2. They think he's got some potential

3. His value is 7.5m so they probably paid that much for him

4. It's Real they don't need money

Well yeah it adds up and I don't find the valuation all that outrageous. Nothing to laugh about anyway.

I oftern put a large price tag on players I don't want to sell, especially youngsters.

By not rejecting the bid the player happiness doesn't change. I just put a 300m price tag on them and the other team withdraws the bid.

Doesn't work for me, I tried to negotiate a higher fee(not ridiculous), let's say chelsea wants my player and offers 10m, but i want 15m, and chelsea withdraws. My player then gets unhappy saying i rejected chelsea's bid. (latest patch btw)

1. It says they bought him in 2011, your scout report is from January 2012 -> they only had him for 6-12 months (in other words you were 6-12 months late)

Well yeah it adds up and I don't find the valuation all that outrageous. Nothing to laugh about anyway.

with all this considered i still think its crazy wether you try to cover it up or not.

Just looking at that first screen shot, it looks like Real could do with the money actually :O

I have a young right back that Real Madrid are sniffing about. The news reports suggest Real would be making a bid for him. But also says that it cost them 153,000,000m for a bid even to be considered.

Nice

That just means you have an asking price of about 300m set. It's always around half the asking price, for some reason... Don't get too excited, you only get a tiny fraction of that for him.

Archived