match engine is ridiculous

Is that Chielini or Carragher in disguise?

Not sure what your issue is mr OP. Thats an own goal right there from a cb who is under pressure from an attacker. Thats not the ME's fault. Its not even your cb's fault, thats the way it goes sometimes. Happens often IRL. If that happens to you multiple times in multiple games then we can discuss a potential issue with the ME. But in all fairness the 11.2 ME is for me the best yet, there are only a few marking and closing down issues to sort out.

Chiellini is deeply overstimated by FM but in the reality he is a mediocre defender here in Italy. No skills, just a good physical form.

Trust me.

I do agree that he's overestimated on FM, but I think you're being harsh. When you think back to what Nesta used to be like and Cannavaro, then perhaps he is underwhelming, but he is the best Italian defender about at the moment.

Get serious guys, I live in Italy and if you do not trust me just watch italian tvs, papers etc he is a mediocre defender and tha national team is dropping him.

If you like the player , I mean in the reality, well you soccer knowledge is narrow

Real defenders were Baresi, Maldini etc.... Chiellini is considered an average one. Credetemi cazzo

Get serious guys, I live in Italy and if you do not trust me just watch italian tvs, papers etc he is a mediocre defender and tha national team is dropping him.

If you like the player , I mean in the reality, well you soccer knowledge is narrow

Real defenders were Baresi, Maldini etc.... Chiellini is considered an average one. Credetemi cazzo

if you have an issue with his stats and can back up your argument then post in the data thread http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/197-Football-Manager-2011-Data-Issues

you are more likely to find the researcher who determined his stats in there and may be able to answer you directly

I appreciate the fact that Chiellini within FM is a good player, no problem. I like a lot playing FM and Chiellini is a good defender in FM, good for me.

I was just releasing a comment on Chiellini player in the reality, just to let you uk gamers know that Chiellini in the relity is definitely not a talent. You UK gamers should think not only within Premiership...you should read also German, italian, Spanish papers to have a goo eurpoean soccer knowledge IMO.

If in the game he is really good, that's ok for me. :)

Archived