FMi 2011 - Any possibility for this addon?

Hey guys,

Just recently purchased FMH 2011 on the iPhone after absolutely loving the 2010 version for months on end! This new version is really tops, everything from the graphics to the stadium finder, it's absolutely brilliant.

I had a suggestion for you lot that perhaps some people would find to be a good addition.

So, perhaps with each update, major transfer update at least, a new league could be added? Such as, for update one, the MLS could be added, for another one, the Mexican Primera Division could be added, for another, perhaps the J-League? Just a minor suggestion. I understand the limitations for the iPod Touch/iPhone system are there, but a month or two to come up with a new league (perhaps a new international team here or there?) doesn't seem completely unreasonable.

Please let me know what you all think about this! :)

Best regards to all,

Chris Polanski - Polskers

The database is there. I cannot find a reason why no other National League could be added in FMi.It could be optional to download the leagues that somebody wants to play

A whole new nation, even only the top league, requires more resources for cup competitions, etc. Since memory and processing power are a bit scarce, there has a reasonable decision to be made.

Archived