Where is my TV money?

I've just got in to the Championship with Alfreton and get my £2,600,000 for TV rights. Although it has not shown up in my finances, at all, it's as though it never happened. Here are the screenshots, what's going on?

SCREENSHOT 1: This is 1 day ago in game time, 25/06/14. The current date is 26/06/14

robertnewtonnewsinbox.png

SCREENSHOT 2: My finances 1 day after the supossed influx of TV money, also on 26/06/14

alfretontownboardroomfi.png

Is this a known problem? Am I missing something? This could completely wreck my most sucessful long term save in years if this is a problem I can't solve as I heavily rely on that money.

Thanks.

It's always been over the season. It says so in the news item.

Well it hasn't always, but I'm going back a long way. But this is the first time I've ever noticed it, I don't suppose it normally matters as I'm rarely a such a small team with the need for the money, so I just assumed I got it in a bulk sum. No worries, cheers for pointing it out. It's going to be hard going in the transfer market now!

Bosman's and good FA Cup run, or of course promotion to the Prem will certainly aleviate your financial woes! Nice achievement getting Alfreton to the championship by the way.

Yeah, I don't hold much hope of doing very well in the Championship. It was a bit sketchy in League 1 as I started abysmaly but a late run put me in 3rd (after 2 or 3 signings in Jan, Micheal Johnsom being one of them!) and in the playoffs which I managed to scrape though the Semi's before hammering Brighton 4-0 in the final. It feels like I make have gone up to quickly too soon, I'm not ready for this league I'll take 21st now!

My lack of knowledge of the way the TV revenue works is going to cost me! I had already planned how I was going to spend it! I'll be trudging through the frees as you say...

Archived