Suspicious Evidence: Does the game steal your successful tactics? Conspiracy or bug?

tacticsstealcopy.jpg

Noticed this when I clicked on opposition instructions at the end of normal time during the qtr finals of my previously 16 game undefeated U18 team. 40 goals scored to 3 conceded 12 games won in the league so far on 7 jan. West Ham were up 3 - 0 in the 1st half before we fought back to draw the match. I really love playing my youngsters and watching them grow.

Looks like the opposition loaded up my saved tactic doesn't it? Haha maybe it is a conspiracy theory but I hope it doesn't cheat at such an unscrupulous level. Plagiarism. So now I need to counter my own tactic, It's hard enough to maintain your strikers fragile self-esteem?

Haha cheaty AI. If it really does, I'm going to start with the worst tactic ever, 10 up front and then switch to my normal tactic after a few seconds. Why is everything in FM so mysterious, just makes players more suspicious when weird stuff like this happens.

And the part where it's supposed to say Opposition Tactic has the name of my tactic instead and the formation shown is the same!! That's infuriating. It's like the AI is trying to beat you at your own game with which you are trying to beat it.

Archived