A few additions to the editor I'd like to see

So as someone who uses the editor a lot, I think these additions would improve the usability of the editor:

1) To be able to search for loaned players in the filter. This would be so much easier than having to look ingame for loan transfers and then go to the editor and remove.

2) Under 'staff and players' for a club, I'd like to see 2 new tabs. The first being 'loans' which would list the players currently on loan at that club and the players who are out on loan. An example for columns would be "player" "loan club" "end date" "can be recalled" "future fee". The second column would be 'injuries'. I know you can search for injured players, but having this to hand as well would be useful.

3) To be able to search for players with a future transfer in the filter.

4) To be able to edit a player's happiness and whether they are transfer/loan listed.

5) I'd like a list in the editor of every change I've made along with the date it was made on to help keep track of things. I know you can do something very similar with individual records and are able to remove the change/s, I'd like this expanded to the whole database.

6) Ability to set and edit retired shirt numbers.

Archived