Insane intenational records

but what teams are these scored against?

The same countries that Drogba, Eto'o, Essien and The Toure brothers play for and against. They also made it to a World Cup where he scored against France and Portugal. You can only play against what's put infront of you. He also bagged a hattrick against Cameroon, the current World Champions (2014) believe it or not. Of course, he has played against a fair amount of dross aswell, but its still a great record. Peter Crouch has a fantastic international record and has played against some very good sides, but most of his goals have been against rubbish.

The same countries that Drogba, Eto'o, Essien and The Toure brothers play for and against. They also made it to a World Cup where he scored against France and Portugal. You can only play against what's put infront of you. He also bagged a hattrick against Cameroon, the current World Champions (2014) believe it or not. Of course, he has played against a fair amount of dross aswell, but its still a great record. Peter Crouch has a fantastic international record and has played against some very good sides, but most of his goals have been against rubbish.

Exactly and this was my point - that said its a great record and he is no doubt pretty good to make the national side that many times

It's annoying how unrealistic international caps and goals seem to be on FM. If you holiday through a few seasons, you can bet that Wayne Rooney will retire with about 75 England goals. Seeing as only once in the past 20 years has someone come close to even matching Bobby Charlton's record, it's ludicrous. It's not uncommon to see loads of people with 100+ caps too, whereas that doesn't happen that often IRL.

• 7 months later...

This is from FM 2008 - started my international career with Guam and now i am in 2014, played every possible friendly date (so you count how many game are there from 2007 to february 2014) and only now in february 2014 i managed to win my first game, apart from that win 3 draws and the rest are lost games

The 100+ caps and 100+ goals thing does seem pretty common with Mexicans, Africans and Asians. It's down to the level of opposition they play against. With the Mexicans for example they have the Gold Cup, Copa America and World Cup. Usually the Confederations Cup too. That's a lot of tournaments by any international standard and when you consider friendly matches and qualifying campaigns you can understand the high cap levels.

I just noticed that Khouma Babacar has played 45 times for Senegal, scoring 52 goals! An absolutely fantastic record. The scary thing is, he is still only 22 years old. Has anyone else seen similar or better International records?

Only 22?? That's insane :)

There is a similar guy in my game (below), but he's a golden oldie at 28 years old.

ClaudeKeitaHistory_Biography.png

Archived