Playings naturaly becoming good at a position...

I like the fact in this version that even if you don't train a person in a possition but they have adequate stats for said new position if you play them enough, it doesn't even need to be that much 5-10 games in some instances, and he automatically has a new position in his repetoir without having been trained at it. It's another :thup: after the tutoing debacle has been sort of resolved.

I've played Eden Hazard in the AML position and have him trained in that position. He's played 15 games overall but it still has that position as 'Accomplished'.

Does that mean he's not got the attributes for the AML position or was 5-10 games a rough estimate?

I think he is talking about players without the position at all, not become Natural at a position which players cannot do, as they are either Natural to begin with or not...

And just to note this was in FM10 at least as well, you just had to play them out of position for a substantially longer time than 5-10 games before they gained the position in their list.

Are you guys saying that it is posible to train a player so he becomes natural at the chosen position?

If so, that's new. Up untill now, a player could not be trained past "Acomplished" in a new position.

If it's true, i's like to know if the player can lose his naturalness if not played there often. As far as Ive seen, players trained to acomplished at a position can become only competant etc.

This happened to me in FM10 already. Also it only seems to happen with young players, which makes sense. I used to train them in a specific position and play them there, and a few would become natural at it. Yet to see it happen in FM11 though but that's maybe because I'm playing a journeyman career and moving clubs often, so not investing in youth so much...

Players were able to become natural at a position through training it and playing there last year and they can still...

I stand corrected. I never noticed this in 2010 because I seldom re-trained positions.

However, I have just checked and Paulo Henriqgue is now a natural AML..... I play him there often as inside forward and I trained him with the cuts inside PPM... Works well.

Can anyone confirm that if I take him off the training schedule for AML, will he lose his natural ability there and revert to acomplished or lower?

Is the new natural position permanent?

Archived