What percentage of clear cut chances do you score?

30557075.jpg

Those are the stats from my first seven games of my most recent season. In my opinion they are pretty good only the Fulham game seemed to be a game where I couldn't finish but all the rest look good and I consider Fulham to be one of those games. It seems to be the hot topic on these forums over the past few days and the posts seem to be split. Anyone else care to prove what they think and post up the stats from more than one game in a row?

Overall what percentage or how many of your clear cut chances do you score?

Not to anyone above per se, but to others that follow....just see the match stats and highlights for what they are.

You win 2-1, that's it as far as the ME is concerned. How you get there is just 'filler' so if it is not matching your reality of how you think football is, tough?? Or not??

5 came from corners and freekicks so 12 were from clear cut chances with the others being long range shots. That's 12 out of 27 chances not too bad I don't think.

Sorry for be picky Acid but you are presuming the 12 "other" goals all registered as CCCs and that the ones from corners/freekicks didn't.

Without actually watching a match as live and taking notes I don't think there is a way of finding your correct % - at least on FM10 there wasn't.

No problem with you being picky at all surely that just brings more conversation/debating to the thread which I like as long as it all happens without insulting. I guess the main reason I posted is because people seem to only post one match at a time and try to say if they had 5 clear cut chances why didn't their super strikers score all 5. I never really thought a far post header or a scrambled goals from a corner would register as a clear cut chance. I guess it may have been better to ask how many goals people score in comparison to the clear cut chances stat, maybe.

Criciuma in Santa Catarina State Championship

Opponents CCCs f/a score

Metropolitano 3/0 3-0

Brusque 4/0 4-0

Dias 2/0 2-1

Imbitua 3/1 6-1

Avai 1/0 2-0

Concordia 4/0 2-0

Chapecoense 2/2 0-0

Figuierense 0/2 2-1

Joinville 1/3 2-0

ASA 1/3 1-1

Chapeconce 2/0 1-0

Avai 1/0 0-2

ASA 2/1 0-0

Total: 26/12 25-6 96% - 50%

Isn’t Brusque a great name? I wish I’d picked them.

My first 9 games in charge of Apatit (Russian Third Div NW):

Team        CCCs   Fr/Ag
@ Gusev       2/3     1:3
v Kolomyagi   8/0     1:1  *
@ Neman       3/0     4:0
@ Gorod       2/1     3:1
@ Volkhov     4/0     4:0
v Velikiy     8/3     3:1
@ Izhoro      1/0     3:0
v Murmansk    5/0     4:1
@ Svarog      4/1     3:0

Totals       37/8    26/7  or 70/88%

Now if we take out that draw against Kolomyagi, my strikers were both on debut in that game and played terrible (See it as one of those matches where you can't hit a barn door) then my stats are 25 goals/29 CCCs, which is 86.2% and pretty much the same as the opposition, they just get a lot fewer of them.

Really as we have been saying to these guys all along it is their tactics.

I posted something like this in a thread a few weeks ago, comparing my CCCs and goals to my oppositions from a sample of 20 games. It came out heavily in my team's favour, which is why I ask everyone else to post more than just one set of match stats.

Well done to the OP, you are the first person to listen to me!

My players just kick the ball at the goalkeeper 70% of the time. Unless they're offside, in which case they'll slot it into the corner of the net with surgical precision.

Everything else falls into insignificance.

This.

No idea how you work out how many CCC's have been converted, though.

Had to dash off yesterday (it is Christmas!) but as promised here are some screenies of my last 10 games, having looked at the stats there is more than one game where I have scored more goals than CCC's created (the 7-2 win over Man United for example). Any other screenies required, I'll be happy to provide. :)

westbromvtottenhamstats.th.png

tottenhamvsunderlandsta.th.png

tottenhamvmanutdstatsma.th.png

Actually, you can tell. Open the Analysis screen and have it show you the CCCs. Then switch to shots and note where the goals came from; determine which of them were from the previously shown CCCs.

Not easy, but works. :thup:

Easier than that. You can click on the graphical representation in the analysis and it will take you to the highlight.

Playing as Real, so should have decent strikers :p

Athletic Bilbao 3-0 CCC's:0/4

Athletic Bilbao 3-0 CCC's:1/3

Levante 2-2 CCC's:1/1

Shaktar Donetsk 4-1 CCC's:2/8

Shaktar Donetsk 5-0 CCC's:3/6

Juventus 4-2 CCC's:2/3

Real Madrid U-19 4-1 CCC's:0/3

So I scored 9/28 CCC's. The Athletic matches were the Spanish Super Cup, the rest were pre-match friendlies. My strikers weren't lacking match fitness though because of the EC.

Archived