2 minor irritations/bugs

(Apologies if these have been covered before)

1. Loan players' stats seem to disappear. Eg. I took a player on loan who scored 7 in 14. He returned to his club, I then bought him in the January transfer window. But his appearances and goals in his loan period have vanished into the ether. It's not a big deal, but he will probably be denied a spot near the top of the goalscorers list come the end of the season.

2. West ham released a 16 year old in january and I signed him. He requested 60 quid a week. I offered 100 quid plus goal and assist bonuses. He signed. His contract is for 60 quid a week and no bonusses.

(Apologies if these have been covered before)

1. Loan players' stats seem to disappear. Eg. I took a player on loan who scored 7 in 14. He returned to his club, I then bought him in the January transfer window. But his appearances and goals in his loan period have vanished into the ether. It's not a big deal, but he will probably be denied a spot near the top of the goalscorers list come the end of the season.

2. West ham released a 16 year old in january and I signed him. He requested 60 quid a week. I offered 100 quid plus goal and assist bonuses. He signed. His contract is for 60 quid a week and no bonusses.

another:

At half time, player condition is 'x'. Immediately the 2nd half starts their condition is all higher.

don't have FM for PC to compare but CM03/04 (SI's version) always had the condition jump at half time not when the second half starts.

1. We'll check this out internally. It might just be a display issue rather than his statistics completely disappearing.

2. This is because he is not eligible to sign a professional contract due to his age and thus automatically defaults to the standard Youth terms.

Sabex: That's not a bug - it's intentional. It's indicating the player's have had around 15 minutes to rest during half-time, which you would know before sending them out for the second-half. If we had this changing when you kicked off the second-half, you wouldn't know what their condition is and thus, have to guess when it comes to substitutions, etc.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neil Dejyothin:

1. We'll check this out internally. It might just be a display issue rather than his statistics completely disappearing.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Further to this issue neil, I mentioned a second loan player whose stats endured when he returned to his own club. However, I have now taken him on loan again, and lo and behold when he arrived the stats from his first spell again vanished.

Poor lad will be gutted, his first goal in pro football has been wiped from existence.....

Archived