is this some sick joke

no matter what i do i just dont get offerd jobs i have won a few trophies with my club my rep is world class, i have applied to about 27 jobs and no one wants me, i just dont get it

It's a bug with 11.2.1. It's been reported to SI on several occasions, but it won't be fixed until patch 11.3.

In my view it needs a hotfix before then as it's a gamebreaker, but it's not gonna happen :D

oh my god i thought this patch would have sorted these things the transfer market seems sorted, but this is a big problem i like to move on every four seasons now i might have to start a new game, i normally have a lot of sympathy for Si but this year i am pretty disappointed with these issues

oh my god i thought this patch would have sorted these things the transfer market seems sorted, but this is a big problem i like to move on every four seasons now i might have to start a new game, i normally have a lot of sympathy for Si but this year i am pretty disappointed with these issues

Why? It'll effect your new game too.

The only way around it (maybe, still might not work) is to run one season as Barcelona manager, then start at a lower rep club. However, even if you do that your rep may reset and you won't get a job anywhere, wasting another portion of your life.

Why? It'll effect your new game too.

The only way around it (maybe, still might not work) is to run one season as Barcelona manager, then start at a lower rep club. However, even if you do that your rep may reset and you won't get a job anywhere, wasting another portion of your life.

i didn't explain that to well i mean every time i want a fresh challenge ill just keep starting a fresh game over and over its a crazy way to play, i am downloading fmrte and I'm gonna see if i can tinker with a few things

It's a bug with 11.2.1. It's been reported to SI on several occasions, but it won't be fixed until patch 11.3.

In my view it needs a hotfix before then as it's a gamebreaker, but it's not gonna happen :D

Cheers for the info Tubey - can I ask, if we start a game now and then the patch comes out in Feb - will it start working within our save game or do we need to wait until 10.3 to actually start a career game?

Cheers for the info Tubey - can I ask, if we start a game now and then the patch comes out in Feb - will it start working within our save game or do we need to wait until 10.3 to actually start a career game?

Pass - that will depend on the sort of fix that SI make to the game. If you reputation has been unduely damaged then there is very little SI can do with a patch that will sort it out, if its just a bug then it shouldnt be an issue.

A temporary work around would be to use FMRTE and just double check that there isnt an issue with your reputation under neath that you cant see and adjust it accordingly.

i didn't explain that to well i mean every time i want a fresh challenge ill just keep starting a fresh game over and over its a crazy way to play, i am downloading fmrte and I'm gonna see if i can tinker with a few things

I can't actually believe I never thought of that oO That's the temporary work around right there... as long as pressing Continue doesn't reset your reputation instantly!

I can't actually believe I never thought of that oO That's the temporary work around right there... as long as pressing Continue doesn't reset your reputation instantly!

Could someone please us know if this works or not? As Tubey84 says, it could be the temporary work round we are looking for.

Before starting all over, in your shoes I'd prefer retiring my old manager and taking over the club of your choice with a new one.

The downside is obviously that you are losing your manager's history this way, but if you start over completely you'd lose everything else as well.

hth :)

no matter what i do i just dont get offerd jobs i have won a few trophies with my club my rep is world class, i have applied to about 27 jobs and no one wants me, i just dont get it

Where did you manage to get your reputation to world class?

in holland with ajax

I heard it has something to do with where you gain your reputation. For instance, if you had gained a world class rep in the EPL you would get accepted for more jobs.

I'm not sure how much truth is in it but there is a thread about it some where.

Hmm I´m managing Ajax as well. And after 10 seasons and having won everything I´d prefer to move to a new club. Guess that´s not gonna happen seeing this though...

Maybe my world cup and copa america wins with Argentina will help?

Hmm I´m managing Ajax as well. And after 10 seasons and having won everything I´d prefer to move to a new club. Guess that´s not gonna happen seeing this though...

Maybe my world cup and copa america wins with Argentina will help?

im sorry mr t it wont help your gonna have to be a one club man

Archived