Can I import my 2010 saved game into the 2011 game

I wish this happen it will amazing thing to be able to continue save game from version to other , but it's not possiple cuz every version has a private code for itself , fm09 code not the same in fm10 and fm10 not the same in fm11

I have over 2000 hours of gameplay on my FM10 save and I'm in 2027 - the OP might be like me and leaves it running whilst goes off to watch Soccer Saturday or whatever... if it's a lazy weekend in the house for me, it's pretty much on with FM open the entire weekend - and I come and go as i please. So it adds up the hours without neccessarily playing it!

I'm with the guy who said stick to FM10 anyway... it's the best save game i have ever had on any CM/FM series and i can't bring myself to start anew on FM11! Especially until at least 11.3 is out.......

I have over 2000 hours of gameplay on my FM10 save and I'm in 2027 -

You have had the game running for 83 DAYS! That means that since the game came out you have had it running for roughly 1/4 of the days its been out for, or, more realistically at leaving it running for 12 hours a day you have had it on all day long for HALF THE YEAR????

That is too bad that there is no import. Best thing about OOTP is you can always import. I have a game on OOTP 11 that I have been playing since v2 - makes a lot of sense from a business perspective, I always buy every version of OOTP but would be way less inclined to do so if I couldn't move my game.

as for why I have so many hours and only made it to 2012 it is because I know nothing and I mean nothing about soccer. Prior to the game I could probably name 5 players and two of them would have been Pele and David Beckham. Last year I played FIFA with my son and was intrigued - I got the demo of FM and from that point I was hooked. I still don't know much and it takes me a long time to navigate around, but the game itself and the interface is just so damn good that it has hooked me on soccer. I have been simming sports games for 40 years now and FM is the best one I have ever played.

if anyone at SI is listening I would urge you to consider adding import/conversion capabilities - for a user like myself with that I would buy every version, without I will just stay with 10.

Archived