Pre-match advice & Backroom advice: Same thing?

I don't think they are... come someone can confirm this? IIRC Pre-match is all about my scouting reports on the next opponent whereas Backroom advice is all about development of my players, staff hires etc.

But they've been the same thing of late. Clicking pre-match advice takes me to the backroom advice tab and tells me about my next opponent! New bug? I can't find actual backroom advice anywhere now. It's not working as expected.

Another bug really.

They should be seperate.

In the day or 2 preceding a match, Pre-match advice supercedes Backroom advice. If you had a game everyday somehow, it would be impossible to have the Backroom advice.

They need to distinguish them properly somehow.

Have u actually got anything good to say about the game??

I think it's always been like that, the backroom advice on the day before a match is the same as the pre-match advice.. once the match is over you have the regular backroom advice about everything again.

yes u r completely right , mate

Yes, it does make sense that all this info would come from the backroom, but when you get two new messages in your inbox - one about the pre-match info and one about backroom advice, they are the same thing (pre-match information). Which was confusing me massively :) I willl check backroom advice when I pass the next match.

Archived