tycoon?????????????

Well try making Ashley hate the club and the club have no confidence in him, put Ashley's dislike for Newcastle at 100 and the confidence for Ashley at like 0 or 1.

That way he might want to step aside, problem is you could end up getting some crap member of the board taking you over which is a bit naff

I had a Spanish guy come in called Esteban while at Arsenal (2014/15 i think) cleared 285m or so of loans pumped in £219m into the balance, then a few months down the line gave me a transfer budget of £127m - didnt mention that he was a tycoon although i am assuming he is... either that or he is a drugs baron

just edit the 'add_my_chairman' .edt file in >program files>sports interactive>football manager 2011>data>db>1100>edt folder

## Board Takeovers ##

# You can edit this config file to give yourself the chance of becoming chairman of your favourite club. This should take the following format:

# CP_FIRST_NAME, CP_COMMON_NAME, CP_SECOND_NAME, CP_DATE_OF_BIRTH, CP_NATIONALITY, CP_FAVOURITE_TEAM, CP_NATION, CP_NUMBER, CP_STRING

# For example. you might write the following:

# "BOARD_TAKEOVER" "Joe" "" "Bloggs" "01.01.1980" "England" "Ipswich" "England" "" "Media Corner Ltd"

# Don't worry about the CP_NUMBER field for now as this is not currently used.

# If you leave the favourite_team field blank, it will choose you a team in the specified FAVOURITE_NATION i.e. any club in England. If you specify a favourite team, it will not link you to any other teams.

# Simply copy and paste the line beginning "BOARD_TAKEOVER" "Joe"... at the bottom of this file, remembering to remove the # sign from the start of the line and fill in your own details. Then ensure the 'make_me_chairman' box is ticked in the 'Extra Data' section of Preferences on the FM 2008 intro screen.

# You must start a new game for these changes to take effect.

Archived