How do I comment on opposing players?

I notice that every match, the opposing manager comments that "XXX must be stopped!" and it seems to have a negative effect on that player.

How do I do the same thing? I can't find the buttons to push to allow me to make a similar comment on the opposing players.

Thanks

I never thought to comment on a defender being a weak link, the opposing managers don't seem to do that - but I just tried that, on a defender with relatively low composure and determination, and then there was a headline that said he could be a burden to the team. That is nice pressure! ;)

I use it mostly against smaller teams that are likely to park the bus.. if you have the widget of the oppostion's motivation open in-game you will generally see that those defenders that you commented on will be "playing nervously" or "playing without confidence" and are bound to make some mistakes sooner or later.. specially if you close them down :)

Stronger teams will generally have players that are more professional and determined(therefore can handle pressure better) so it won't work as well against them!

I decided to try this on opposing goal keepers and it has occasionally produced very low morale in them, which is very nice. ;) However, a nice realistic touch: I noticed the last time I did this my own keeper got upset, and said he'd rather I focus on our own play rather than disparaging other team's players. ;)

Archived