New scouting addition for future FM games

I think it would be a great addition in future versions to have the option of sending out scouts looking for players with a minimum release clause within a certain range.

I'm getting bombarded with scout reports but not one of them managed to find the £20M, worldwide recognized midfielder in my game with a release clause of only £5.25M!

It seems minimum release clauses are a lot more popular in the game this year,certainly for players in the English Premiership....just takes too long clicking on individual players and checking out their contracts!

Basically, any information that can be found on a players screen (stats, personality, PPM, contract details etc.) should be filterable options.

I want to look for a 4star potential under 18 who is a model professional central midfielder who plays killer balls often and has a buyout clause of less than £10m.

Not sure if you already know CaptainPlanet but you can view personality and current/potential star rating under the view tab. Click on scout-main. Also shows main strengths and weaknesses under scout-other.

Don't think we can search for preferred moves or release clauses though :(

Not sure if you already know CaptainPlanet but you can view personality and current/potential star rating under the view tab. Click on scout-main. Also shows main strengths and weaknesses under scout-other.

Don't think we can search for preferred moves or release clauses though :(

You can view them, but you can't filter on them is my point :)

Archived