Anyone know when can Dinamo Zagreb get a new stadium?

Hey, is that only dependent on the amount of money in the club, or is there a fixed earliest date, and do i have to upgrade the current stadium before the new one can be built?

Both. You need the money to build a new stadium, and in addition if you have built a stadium recently then you won't be able to move either.

I believe I have read somewhere (possibly in Dafuges challenge) that you have to wait 20 years between stadiums

I'm not sure if it's hardcoded or something, but I think it was in Dafuge's Tooting and M thread that his new stadiums were about 20 years apart

Well, the Maksimir Stadium is pretty big, about 40000 if memory serves. It'll probably take you a good few years before you're filling that out every week and you have the money to build a new one. I'd estimate 10 seasons minimum probably.

Yeah, it's around 36000 (i think) and i have the option to ask the board now, but i didn't try it, because i need the money now for transfers and it's not full anyway, so they would just refuse, but i'm ok if it's not much more then 10 seasons. I'm in the 2nd season now. I'm wondering how big will the stadium be.

Archived