Max Gradel Missing on FM20011 iPhone

• SI Staff

Sorry to hear that a player you were expecting is absent - there are limitations to the number of players the handheld game can handle in its database at once; if you would be kind enough to mention his name in the missing players thread then we'll try our best to put in any players who are absent and wanted by people in the forthcoming updates.

Missing Players thread - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/245260-FMHi-2011-Missing-Players-Thread

Before you post in this however if you are running a multiple league game then can you please try starting a single league game and see if he's present in that - the database distribution is VERY different if you run multiple leagues and it will be a little lighter on depth in individual clubs - obviously its a trade off between the additional manageable nations and the player depth in the active countries which is somewhat unavoidable on the devices I'm afraid.

Hope this helps,

Marc

PS - I know it looks like I'm being lazy, but if I just add him in then people will continually open threads mention a name and expect me to have noticed and added them in ... I can't guarentee that every time, hence we're trying to collate the information on missing players in a single area.

Archived