What exactly did they fix? Nothing changed as regards transfer and loan. Stupid

I expected SI would fix the problems about transfer and loan in the new update and started a new game full of expectation although I have alreaddy won the ECC in my last save. But you know what? Nothing changed. I can still hardly sell or loan players out who in reality should have no problem. I mean Welbeck and Hernandez and the like. You know how eager Sunderland wants Welbeck? And there is rumor that Real Madrid wants Hernandez? But in FM 2011, in the supposedly fixed version, no one wants them. What the hell. What they actually did for the new fix? It is extremely and bloody frustrating and disappointly and annoying and stupid. Could some of the SI guys explain this for me?

Guest vegyegan

I have to agree, the transfers have improved I managed to sell some players this time as Liverpool, However others that had just been signed by the club like jovanovic etc I cant get rid of. I dont think this is a bug. Why would hernandez leave he has just arrived and other clubs will be aware of this. So it makes a bid unlikey. Just like when I have tried to sign players and get told player x is happy at his new club.

Sunderland want Wellbeck now because he is in fantastic form. The same for Hernandez, he is being noticed. If you think that this should translate into you being able to sell the players at your won will to who you want is a bit daft.

I have been complaining that this game is broken, but constructively. This is not constructive criticism or observational. Its a rant.

I must admit that I have experienced far better results when trying to sell players in the latest patch, compared to previously.

There has definitely been some improvement, but that really isn't saying much considering how poor it was on release. What is annoying is the amount that clubs come in and offer you for good players, trying to tempt you by offering exactly what the game says they are worth. If Anderson is worth £5 million you are not going to tempt me to sell with a £5 million offer. They would have to at least double that, and this is very frustrating. I had Inter offer me £14 million for Evra, I refuse and then it disrupts the player, meaning he has to get a wage increase and Inter do not come back with a better offer. In fact they came back again with exactly the same offer?! Needs sorting out.

The value is only a guide, no??

Actual price is what the buyer and seller are willing to buy and sell at, that's all.

I think too many peeps take too many things far too literally. Not too mention far too seriously. It's a game, not a perfect world simulation, surely??

i.e. Bobby Bobbins just scored a 35 yarder against me and only has a long shots attribute of 4. This is ridiculous

I have to agree, transfer market as far as I can see works very well now, I'm only playing with a Northern Prem. side and I can even move players on now as long as I don't want stupid money for them. I've also had no problem at all buying in the four new ones that I wanted since the patch-upgrade.

I'm Roberto Mancini, I'll give you £200m for your Bobby Bobbins.

THE SUN

EXCLUSIVE: BOBBINS JOINS MAN CITY FOR £400M

Mansfield turn down initial £200m offer

Manchester City have secured the signing of Bobby Bobbins from Mansfield for a world record fee of £400m.

When asked why he had decided to splash the cash on the lower league ace, Roberto Mancini replied "Because the lad can score from 35 yards with a long shot attribute of 4."

In other news, Roberto Mancini has been asked to undergo a random drugs test after several strange remarks to the media in recent weeks.

"I'd have preferred it if they fined me two weeks wages for unprofessional behaviour," said the whacky Italian. "But what can I expect - 11.2.1 is a mess."

I would not like to see the likes of Benjani at Real Madrid, but after ten years or so of playing I have never seen this happen anyway.

Neither am I stating that I need £400m for each player. Last night I decided to load up a couple of games I had going and offer a lot of the best players I had at the club; Rooney, Valencia, Evra, Fletcher at United and Higuain, Kaka, Marcelo and Ramos at Real. In what day and age would I only get a single response for Rooney, Evra, Higuain and Ramos - all for their stated minimum value? (I offered at 150% of their price, Evra for example was around £20 million). These players would go for big money in the real world, and in 10.3 you would get not one but around 3-4 possibly more clubs clamouring after them. And to have no bidders at all for the other 4?!

Like I say in the previous post, if a player comes in for one of your better players and offers the minimum price, why the hell would you accept this meagre offer? Not only this but then you have to give him a wage rise because of it. After he accepts they come in with exactly the same offer, surely they are suppose to raise their bid a little. It seems to happen at the clubs without a human manager, some are getting top dollar for absolute dross. i see Hangeland go to Chelsea for £14 million at the start of every new game.

Archived