What's the deal with injury?

I'm playing as Arsenal, and Clichy just got a three week injury (twisted ankle).

Now, what worries me is that his acceleration, pace, balance and strength have all dropped by a point as a result of this injury.

Will those attributes recover once he gets back to playing or will those CA points be allocated elsewhere based on his training schedule?

Thanks

There's no guarantee he'll recover those attributes in those precise areas iirc, he should improve back though in some form.

I do see a worrying drop in some physicals though during injuries and it really annoys me, I usually find my players speed has improved to my delight but then they'll go and get injured and a lot of the time it'll drop to my disappointment

Thanks for your response.

I agree with the second part of your post as well, it takes so much effort to boost a player's physical attributes, so to see them get a relatively minor injury and suddenly drop points in four separate physical attributes is not only worrying but also pretty frustrating.

Loads of my players have lost attributes for no apparent reason.

Clichy is the worst offender by far. He's lost a stat on just about everything and he is only 27. No idea why. Doesn't get overplayed, has a good training thing, has good morale. Its a complete joke. He is totally ruined as a player now. Gone from one of the best left backs on the game to a backup before he is even 28. I thought after his pace went down he might improve other things but he just got worse in all them too.

Archived