After one week my 4-3-3 tactic turns to current automatically!!

And it always save the tactic as automatic now i have 15 saved tactic as named current...how can i fix it?

my set pieces settings dont remember the player positions if you set your players positions from set pieces creator?And also it is same if you choose far post at direct freekicks creator..you can see ?it doesn't remember at team instructions menu...

and last one at team insturctions menu? ?f you cilick far post at direct freekicks,it shows cross centre at direct freekicks creator,or if you set cross centre it was shown far post at direct freekick creator screen..

Here's the official workaround:

If you change your tactic to an archived tactic, and if one of the the two panels is Team Instructions, then the values you had previously set for all the team related instructions don't get reset. However, if you change tactics when neither panel is Team Instructions, then they are reset correctly. If you change tactics, when one of the panels is Player Instructions, then this is working fine too.

As I'm a compulsive tactics tinkerer, I've had to cut my hair extra short to avoid tearing it out in frustration.

I am frustrated always checking all my set pieces settings and i realized that sometimes my player duties change too..for example inside forward to winger....i am going to wait for new patch..but i am not hopeful of new patch because this is 4. patch...but this annoying bugs continue

• 2 weeks later...

my set pieces settings dont remember the player positions if you set your players positions from set pieces creator?And also it is same if you choose far post at direct freekicks creator..you can see ?it doesn't remember at team instructions menu...

and last one at team insturctions menu? ?f you cilick far post at direct freekicks,it shows cross centre at direct freekicks creator,or if you set cross centre it was shown far post at direct freekick creator screen..

Is there any information about test team or anyone else about this bug?

Archived