contract negotiations with agents are useless??

baaf

this has been bugging me for some time now... from the last 15 or so deals i've made, only 2 were not snubbed by the player after having smooth negotiations with the agent.

WHATS THE POINT OF NEGOTIATING WITH THE AGENT THEN :confused:

if the deal isn't sufficient then why did the agent agree and not demand more?

i understand that sometimes players have second thoughts about moving away, but this is pretty ridiculous. im really struggling to assemble my squad in time and without attracting too much attention from bigger teams when players keep snubbing the deals and dragging the negotiations deep into july.

whats the problem with making the agents demand the right amount?

/rant ;)

I think all depends on how much you want a player.

If you consider the player a talent you can give the agent lot of money without complaining too much, otherwise if the player is not excellent and/or if money is missing the agent becomes all of a sudden a huge issue :)

You may recall that when you scout players there is a tick box option to search for players who would be interested.

In this case, as in real life, the agent is happy if he gets offered his cut. Clearly the player has no real intention of playng for you, you aren't offereing him big wedge else he simply had a better offer.

Archived