Set piece Instructions go back to default!! Why?

I spend time working on a new tactic and take a lot of time on the set piece creator. Everything seems normal, switching between my 3 different tactics for whatever game i am playing. Then after awhile i notice that my set piece instructions are set to the default.

For instance i have my corners set to 6 yard box and free kicks to best header then go to check after loading my tactic and everything is at mixed.

Why is this? What makes this happen?

Any help will be grateful.

Thanks

Found this from Neil Brok from SI:

That's the problem with the set pieces, some people are reporting experiencing this issue almost every game; whereas a tester here on the other hand, played through almost a season making numerous tactical changes per game with 100% custom set piece instructions and never got this to happen. People have also reported a workaround for people who are suffering with tactical issues, which isn't ideal but has helped:

"If you change your tactic to an archived tactic, and if one of the the two panels is Team Instructions, then the values you had previously set for all the team related instructions don't get reset. However, if you change tactics when neither panel is Team Instructions, then they are reset correctly. If you change tactics, when one of the panels is Player Instructions, then this is working fine too."

Also this from Lucas Weatherby:

There will be no "hotfix" - as previously announced, there will be an 11.3 patch, scheduled for release after the winter transfer window.

Thanks.

So there is not going to be a hotfix either. So you got to wait until at least February for it to be fixed (if it gets fixed).

can someone please anwser me this question..

As I understand it, when you switch between multiple formations it doesnt save your settings for that specific formation. So for someone who doesnt switch between formations, they only adjust there current formation, player specific instructions / team instructions will reamain the same, its only when you switch to another formation its messes up, is this correct?

So the bottom line is if you play with mutilpe saved formations this would be annoying, but for someone like me who only tweeks there current formation should be okay?

I could swear I've been having this issue.

Very annoying. Set pieces are a key part to my game.

Tell me about it. Set Pieces is a major part of the game and this is really annoying me. Might be easier to play with one tactic like Weller until this is sorted out!

Should really fix this quickly.

I hadn't really noticed it properly until reading this thread but over the past few hours I've had to redo my set pieces on multiple occasions, I don't want to be having to do this every day.

It is an utter joke.

Don't hold your breath Speakie. SI dude today said in another thread, there will not be another hotfix. This is in til patch 3 in Feb/March.

Its a joke SI aren't sorting this and I never normally complain! Keep getting a 'current' tactic appear instead of the one I created!

I get the same "Current" tactic too. Plus, when I go to change tactics, I have literally hundreds of other "Current" tactic listings.

cerud

can someone please anwser me this question..

As I understand it, when you switch between multiple formations it doesnt save your settings for that specific formation. So for someone who doesnt switch between formations, they only adjust there current formation, player specific instructions / team instructions will reamain the same, its only when you switch to another formation its messes up, is this correct?

So the bottom line is if you play with mutilpe saved formations this would be annoying, but for someone like me who only tweeks there current formation should be okay?

I have bad news for you. i only use one formation, but this happens to me all the time. I never score a goal from a corner. I set up corners so I have 5 players in the 6 yard box (challenge keeper, near post flick on, attack near post, attack far post, stand on far post, but time and again after I set up the tactic when I get a corner there is no one in the 6 yard box. Infuriating.

I'm really disappointed in SI. I decided to give the game another chance and use the posted workaround for the tactics problem. It does not work, my tactics still reset, meaning this game is unplayable.

Its a total disgrace from this company. I read it was the lead tester "lucas Weatherby' that said no patch or hotfix would be released to address this problem and just to think its the incompetent testers in the first place that have let such serious bugs get through their net. Its total B.S. this time from them. I wont be giving them my money anymore to play the FM series.

Archived