Who fancies a laugh? Guess how many goals I got here...

So you had an unlucky game, get over it.

This happens to every good team once in a while, I expect you dominate 10 matches and win 9 comfortably with one unlucky result, so you post it here.

Why not post the match stats from all of your last 10 games and see how unlucky you really are?

Wow, Arsenal dominating teams but not being able to see them off, having more posession but coming unstuck, where have I seen that before? Oh year, in real life.

It happens. If you try and play perfect football, you get results like this, happens to me too. It's frustrating, but it's also good for me other wise it'd be boring, you'd just buy the best players, make one good tactic and you'd win everything. That's not how football works. Sometimes, teams learn how to play against you and you must adapt. I don't know if that's what's happening to you in FM, but maybe it is.

Please stop posting new threads about it, we get it, you don't like matches where you dominate but don't win. Sadly mate, that's football and that's why I love it.

Yes, but Man City are not much better than Everton at the best of times.

Plus Man City have 0 morale, 0 team blend and Mancini is awful compared to Moyes in the Premier League. Balotelli means you play with 10 men. Tevez makes a mockery of the entire club.

My Arsenal side has superb morale, great blend, all model professionals. Not one player is unahappy for any reason. Plus I am always doing whatever I can to reduce complacency,

I think you'll find the problem is yourself (no offence). You've obviously built a very good and successful side and are used to winning, but my guess is you're probably using a single tactic (very well built I'm sure) and hoping it fits every game - and throwing tows out of the pram on the occasion it doesn't.

Did you change anything in the game, or did you just sit there thinking "I should be winning this" for 90 minutes?

I think you'll find the problem is yourself (no offence). You've obviously built a very good and successful side and are used to winning, but my guess is you're probably using a single tactic (very well built I'm sure) and hoping it fits every game - and throwing tows out of the pram on the occasion it doesn't.

Did you change anything in the game, or did you just sit there thinking "I should be winning this" for 90 minutes?

I changed some stuff, but more out of frsutration than anything else. We were bossing the entire game, and making chances. Only 2 out of the 22 were long shots. If you look you can see that basically we missed 4 CCCs, and we've hit at least 9 close range shots off target. Not much more I can do. My tactic works well against everyone except away against people playing attacking. Its only in those cases that I need to stick in an exrtra holding midfielder or whatever.

And I'm not doing a screenshot cos I am not on it ATM, and I am of course doing fairly well now anyway. Not as well as I'd like. Still only winning about 2-0 when I could be winning 8-0, but what can you do. Still not top though. I'm 3-4 points off top I think. Thats what also annoying. Man U and Chelsea have MUCH more inferior teams to me, yet they very very rarely drop points. They are always getting late winners. Just a conspiracy theory but meh, I love a moan.

Only 2 out of the 22 were long shots.

Yes, but I can turn that on it's head and say only 4 out of 20 close range chances were clear cut. Maybe your chances were rushed -> maybe your tempo was too high -> maybe their defence wasn't stretched enough (could you have played wider).

Not criticising (despite your tedious City digs), I'm just suggesting other ways you could look at the game you failed to win.

You expect to be winning 8-0, that's your issue, how many 8-0s have there ever been in the premier league? The highest win I've seen is 7-0 and that only happens once every 5 years. Real teams batter the opposition and only win 2-0, why do you think you are any different?

Why anyone is still paying attention to the OP is a mystery,he has been posting these threads for a while now with little more than "I should win every match"

When I came into the thread I was expecting to see something like 20 shots on target with 10 ccc's and him getting beat 1-0,but instead I found a game that we see maybe 4 or 5 times a season in the Premiership every single season....Man City versus Everton last night was 1 such match.

I am sure if (which I doubt)the OP posts his league table he is top of the league and scored more goals than any other team.In this game he more than likely drew 0-0 but is very bitter at that.

You expect to be winning 8-0, that's your issue, how many 8-0s have there ever been in the premier league? The highest win I've seen is 7-0 and that only happens once every 5 years. Real teams batter the opposition and only win 2-0, why do you think you are any different?

pretty sure there was a 9-0 middlesbrough and tottenham if i remember right

EDIT: Middlesbrough 8 -1 City 2007/08 season

Archived