FM 2011 Can we play different leagues but have the matches on at same time??

me and my friends play multiplayer over LAN and on FM2010 we started a game with Italy , Spain and England leagues running and drew teams out of a hat etc. but the problem was that the games were on different days for different leagues which just took far too long. Just wondering if this is still the case on FM2011 and if so is it possible to change it in the preferences section. Thank you

I don't think you can, but I may be wrong... You or who is playing the server, can try to remove the option "Move matches for TV" if it still exist and it may increase the possibility of you all have more matches at the same time.

Personally, what I do when playing network games is I use the time waiting for other to play and do routine stuff (check for new scout reports, adjust training, etc)...

Yes, on FM2011 you can select the option 'Use saturday and wednesday matches' in preferences. This means that all leagues use wednesdays and saturdays as default. As far as I know this is a new option in FM2011 and was not in FM2010 or previous. If you also untick 'move matches for TV' then all leagues will have games on only wednesdays and saturdays, although there may still be times when one team has a week off so you won't be guarenteed to all be playing. Hope this helps

Archived