FM10 patch 3 or fm11 patch 2

I am seriously thinking of going back to FM10.3 as im currently doing a journeyman career and have built my reputation up to continental. I keep applying for jobs like spurs, sporting even wolves and kept getting knocked back for guys like Mark bowen who has a national rep and aint done nothing in the game. It seems crazy and before people say about compensation i had less that 3 months remaining on a contract of £1.pw Should i stick with fm11 or go back fm10? Whats your opinions?

I play 10.3 but that is mainly because my save game is so far in, and i'm enjoying it so much! I did buy FM11 and flirted with it for a while but decided my save game on 10.3 was too good to leave.

Incidentally, what's the current tactic bug?

Can someone only reply if they're explaining what the current tactic bug is, and not some wally replying some clever answer to ask me to go search for it or not worry about it until i hit it...

I'm just interested is all :)

• Administrators

If you change your tactic to an archived tactic, and if one of the the two panels is Team Instructions, then the values you had previously set for all the team related instructions don't get reset. However, if you change tactics when neither panel is Team Instructions, then they are reset correctly. If you change tactics, when one of the panels is Player Instructions, then this is working fine too.

Archived