Disloyal players

Probably one of the best players in Sweden arises in my recently promoted club and what does he do?

He gives the club one season and then decides he have done all he thinks he can achieve with the club when the team just got close to get directly promoted to the very first league "Allsvenskan" second year.

Now that is just so typical for the game!

At the very first "serious" offer from the higher division top team he requests a leave... :(

And he have the nerve to have me in his favored people list.

Well i could tell him wich bl**dy list he makes for me. :thdn: :thdn:

Probably one of the best players in Sweden arises in my recently promoted club and what does he do?

He gives the club one season and then decides he have done all he thinks he can achieve with the club when the team just got close to get directly promoted to the very first league "Allsvenskan" second year.

Now that is just so typical for the game!

At the very first "serious" offer from the higher division top team he requests a leave... :(

And he have the nerve to have me in his favored people list.

Well i could tell him wich bl**dy list he makes for me. :thdn: :thdn:

I don't understand. You want one of the best players in Sweden to stay in the second division?

I don't understand. You want one of the best players in Sweden to stay in the second division?

No.

But he just turned 19 and he just recently made a goal he´s so fresh it´s comin´through his ears...

The thing is he really din´t play that well to be a starter so i instead gave him first team football a little here and there.

Just the last matches of the season he makes a nice goal!

He just started contributing to the team ffs. And he takes the first train out of it!!

Edit:

Screenshots of his "great" deeds and attributes.

Well im totally sure he will be capable of it like next season or so, it just won´t be in my club and i will probably sell him for peanuts.

http://img80.imageshack.us/i/svensson01.jpg*/IMG]

http://img641.imageshack.us/f/svensson02.jpg/*/IMG]

JUST MESSING THE TAGS UP SO PPL CAN COPY AND PASTE URL! :)

Archived