[iPhone] - my fitness is terrible....

Not really having any issues regarding fitness, just a few random injuries.

I always get random injuries, being an Arsenal manager.

Various players get injured with gashed faces, strained necks etc.

I really just rely on having squad depth, having 2 or more good players to fill each position. (Plus it keeps them fighting for their place :D )

I always get random injuries, being an Arsenal manager.

Various players get injured with gashed faces, strained necks etc.

I really just rely on having squad depth, having 2 or more good players to fill each position. (Plus it keeps them fighting for their place :D )

I'm also managing Arsenal and Nasri and Rosicky are proving to be top of the table when it comes to injuries, lost Van Persie for 2 months as well. Quite annoyed that Gibbs isn't included as that left me short for cover on the left side. Not often an England international would be left out of the game.

I'm also managing Arsenal and Nasri and Rosicky are proving to be top of the table when it comes to injuries, lost Van Persie for 2 months as well. Quite annoyed that Gibbs isn't included as that left me short for cover on the left side. Not often an England international would be left out of the game.

Really? Gibbs is not included? What databases have you loaded because I have just England and Gibbs is present for me. :O

Archived