Player Swap

Hey Marc,

Any plans to add an option to offer a player plus cash for the new version

or

an option to offer one pice for two players (in fact you cant do that in the PC version either can you lol - scratch that then)

Also whats the chances of addin Team Report?

There is obviously loads of other things i'd like to see but the game would start to become to much like the pc version and i doubt that would work well on the psp - "pickupandplayability" eh? lol

Malc

(oh yeah 2d match engine lol)

Hey Marc,

Any plans to add an option to offer a player plus cash for the new version

or

an option to offer one pice for two players (in fact you cant do that in the PC version either can you lol - scratch that then)

Also whats the chances of addin Team Report?

There is obviously loads of other things i'd like to see but the game would start to become to much like the pc version and i doubt that would work well on the psp - "pickupandplayability" eh? lol

Malc

(oh yeah 2d match engine lol)

Yeah thats a good point - I do like the fact I can do a season on the psp quicker than getting throught the first qulaifying round of the cl on the pc lol

However seeing the match engine would be good - maybe just action points (replays etc) even an option to turn it off or on.

Who knows - end of the day as Marc has said before gameplay comes first whatever doesnt work wont go in.

Malc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stewy:

I think they should also have an option to quick simulate the match so you get the result straight away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey Stewy, i see your a Chelsea fan...

Come on Everton! and Manchester United!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

Player swap deals icon14.gif

2d match engine icon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. match engine would just slow the game down, and as previously mentioned by marc, would take up to much memory

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MJGB_Midget:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stewy:

I think they should also have an option to quick simulate the match so you get the result straight away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey Stewy, i see your a Chelsea fan...

Come on Everton! and Manchester United!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

TO bad they both lost to my 2 favourite teams CHELSEA and WEST HAM icon_biggrin.gif

Archived