Mightyowl@28 FMH2008 Update V0.01

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The ability to Edit Player and Club data is again possible for FMH2008, with the option to now Edit Manager information also a possibility.

The user is able to edit Club or Player information using a text file which is placed on the Memory Stick. This allows the user to update the game database and these changes will take effect when they start a new game.

To do this the user needs to create a file called “changes.txt†and place it in the following location on the Memory Stick:

PSP\COMMON\FMH2008\changes.txt

When the user starts a new game, the information found within “changes.txt†is loaded in and the edits to the club or players found within the file are carried out on the database. The “changes.txt†file does not affect existing save games.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may need WinRar to open the download I have placed the FMH2008 folder in side a .rar file so all you need to do is drop that folder into your COMMON folder as detailed above

Nice one.

Don't really see the point of starting a game properly if a full update is going to come out.

When do you think you will have done all the transfers etc?

Not that I'm being pushy or anything (just hurry the hell up!)

No, seriously thanks - I'd not be able to find the time to do it all!

to be honest I dont think theres much I've missed in this update (cant edit International managers, or I've not figured it out yet) and if you were to start a game with this I doubt You'd find any ommisions, the football world, transfer wise is a little quiet this time of the year...

Yeah, I've just downloaded it and had a look.

It's the loanees that may cause a few problems.

There are 2 players in Leicester's team who have gone back to their respective clubs, and Collins John has been loaned in from Fulham.

I guess it's more difficult to keep track of loan movements.

I think you can cheat fairly easily with the editor, just look at current ability/potential ability. Bit pointless though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There are 2 players in Leicester's team who have gone back to their respective clubs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your managing leicester you could always just cancel the loans?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There are 2 players in Leicester's team who have gone back to their </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point icon_smile.gif

I'll edit Collins John in myself...but you can't specify them being in on loan can you? If you edit it, it will just appear that he has signed with Leicester. Don't really want that to happen as Leicester wouldn't be able to buy him in real life...

Anyway, if you think you have done all the transfers then I'll probably start a game tomorrow.

(suppose it won't matter a hell of a lot considering you can play through the game so quickly transfer will happen anyway)

Archived