Have you ever seen a caution for time wasting?

I play on key but of course go to full match if I am losing in some insane belief that I might get a goal back on full match!! However one thing really bugs me and that is the opposition goalkeeper taking far more than the legal 6 seconds for a goal kick. Indeed same with any free kicks in his area. I have sadly timed it at around 20 seconds at times and in one humerous incident the keeper ran to the centre circle to take a free kick, put his head in his hands and ran back towards the crowd to fetch the ball!! So has anyone actually seen an opposition goalkeeper get booked for timewasting, indeed ANY player?

me neither, it's very unrealistic how long the keeper sometimes takes to distribute the ball when trying to hold on for a draw. This also happens when the opposition gets a throw in, counted well over 20 seconds of the player waving the ball above his head. Surely in both instances they should be booked, no?

I get scared about watching on Full Match.

I am used to Key so when a highlight comes up, I know a goal could be coming. When I watch on Full Match I get confused and really nervous because sub-consciously I think it is still on Key so I think a goal could go in at any minute.

Full Match is a lot better for tactical analysis though so I wish I could get used to it.

I cant imagine it to be really easy to add. It would need thorough testing to make sure it doesn't cause other issues with the match engine. Definitely something that would improve FM2012 because the time wasting is something I have noticed during stoppage time when chasing a goal.

Archived