Football Manager for Android???

Even though its iphone only i still wouldnt swap my Galaxy S for an iphone.

why not? mind explaining what it holds so highly over the iphone4 that you'd never swap them? Cus I always thought Androids were cheaper for a reason so if u get the opportunity to swap then it'd be worth it?... right?

I'd read before about no FMH for Android, it is a big shame and it's a great OS that's growing massively in popularity. Hopefully it'll be considered in a future version. :)

Though saying all Android phones are pants just because they're cheaper (clearly you've not seen the latest releases.. lol) is just silly. :)

I'm getting the Galaxy S tomorrow, have had a little play on it and read 101 reviews and videos, it looks and sounds an amazing phone, equal if not superior to the iPhone 4 in tech specs.

But I don't find owt wrong with the iPhone myself and I don't see the need in slagging off other products, the iPhone is truly revolutionary still to me. I've got an iPod Touch 3GS that's fantastic, I just felt my Viewty was getting a bit old and I wanted something powerful and different. :)

why not? mind explaining what it holds so highly over the iphone4 that you'd never swap them? Cus I always thought Androids were cheaper for a reason so if u get the opportunity to swap then it'd be worth it?... right?

I had too many connection problems with my iphone so swapped to a galaxy s and haven't looked back. Not really wanting an argument about which phone is better, I just prefer the Galaxy S.

I had too many connection problems with my iphone so swapped to a galaxy s and haven't looked back. Not really wanting an argument about which phone is better, I just prefer the Galaxy S.

Have you experienced any lag/black screen or GPS issues on your Galaxy btw, Woody?

I've read alot about potential issues and experienced a slight black screen lag in a shop model too, it's not a massive deal to me considering the phone, but was hoping they weren't too common issues and that Samsung or indeed the Froyo update fixes them.

Have you experienced any lag/black screen or GPS issues on your Galaxy btw, Woody?

I've read alot about potential issues and experienced a slight black screen lag in a shop model too, it's not a massive deal to me considering the phone, but was hoping they weren't too common issues and that Samsung or indeed the Froyo update fixes them.

Ive had the phone 3 months and in that time its froze twice and got laggy once, other than that perfect.

Android and Windows Phone 7 might see a version if sales of the respective phones are going strong, which is certainly true for Android. Strong platforms see more games and apps than weak ones. SI/SEGA also have to look for a replacement of the PSP as a platform should they really have reached the limits of the hardware (and if sales have been declining). So, my bet is: Android in 2012.

Archived