How do I get a youth intake man a Work Permit

capturewj.jpg

This guy came in through the Youth Intake somehow. Probably from my American feeder club. Obviously he is a great talent and has 4* of Potential with that current ability only being a 1*. So he looks a great prospect.

But it says WP next to his name and he hasn't had any games for the Under 18s. Anything I can do?

I've offered him a Pro Deal, but he cant sign that till he is 17. Is he stuck playing no games until then?

Just an idea but take over the usa national side and give him some caps. I think if he's got about 20 caps then he might get a work permit more easily. Remember that under 21 caps dont count towards his eligibility for a work permit.

Alternatively you could use fmrte if it works with fm 11 and give him dual nationality.

Work permits within FM have always been an esotheric matter. ... would probably fail ??? would probably fail but it can be appealed ????..... would probably have success.......?????

If work permits are granted following mathematical rules I wonder why all these probabilities and variables are involved... It depends on the weather, on the moon phases and on temperature and relative humidity....

A yes or no would have been an huge time saver instead of wasting a ton of time trying to spoil those cryptic variables......

Work permits within FM have always been an esotheric matter. ... would probably fail ??? would probably fail but it can be appealed ????..... would probably have success.......?????

If work permits are granted following mathematical rules I wonder why all these probabilities and variables are involved... It depends on the weather, on the moon phases and on temperature and relative humidity....

A yes or no would have been an huge time saver instead of wasting a ton of time trying to spoil those cryptic variables......

It isn't entirely mathematical. Being granted before appeal is, but after appeal is up in the air, so to speak.

It isn't entirely mathematical. Being granted before appeal is, but after appeal is up in the air, so to speak.

Before appealing it must follow math rules as you stated but within FM there is plenty of " would " or " probably " or " chances " when work permits are involved , even before appealing.

I ask therefore to have an indian guru who perform prophecies and wizards to invoke the ghost who will reveal to the mass the new year forecast, of course mentioning also if a work permit will be granted or not without wasting a ton of time negotiating a contract with a team , negotiating a contract with the player each time the moon changes her phase.

Only a few in the world master the secret. SI please share the esotheric and wodoo practices with us.

Thanks

Funny grep, made me laugh. Yes, despite the math is does seem like you'll be needing eye of toad and rabbit foot before making an application. That said, the way in which FIFA, and particularly our shambolic FA conduct themselves is it any wonder the outcome is inconsistent?

Archived