Unrealsitic Attendances- anyway can be sorted??

Im currently FC Halifax Town when i first started off in the Northern Premier league i was only averaging about 340, but in real life in that league we average over 1500, but 340 isnt even highest in that league or anyway near as FC utd of manchester get about 900 but the same as halifax in real lif. im in the Blue SQ north now and just average below 400 why is this?

Sounds like this could use tweaking. I don't use the editor but if anyone feels like having a look at what attendance figures are set in the DB maybe we can see if the problem is with data or with something else.

My Woking team was averaging a couple of hundred too low in the BSS but nothing on this scale.

Re: losing money - I'm not sure that any team at BSS/BSN level is profitable in real life, they need constant investment from the owners. I would say almost a quarter of clubs are in constant danger of going bust.

I just broke even in my BSS-winning season but only due to a good run in the FA trophy, otherwise I would have been about £100,000 in the red.

Do you have any evidence of teams at this level making a profit in real life? I'm interested to find out! I know Newport were making a profit before they went up but they had big crowds for this level. I know for a fact that Maidenhead and Woking haven't broken even in a number of years, for example, while it seems self evident that the clubs currently dodging winding-up orders have been losing money. I strongly suspect losing £50-100k a season is par for the course at this level.

There are three potential reasons the average attendance for FC Halifax is too low in the game.

1. The FC Halifax researcher has given SI wrong information.

2. The FC Halifax researcher has not given SI any information.

3. As you are using a created league/database, whoever made it has not put the correct information in.

not sure where you are getting fugures of 1500 average for northern premier from... These were the averages for the past few seasons. Northern Prem about 340 BS N/S around 500/600

http://www.mikeavery.co.uk/ATTN.%20GRIDS/FootballAttendanceFigures.htm

Ok just checked - Halifax Town DO average around 1450 per game - execeptionally high for that league (Closest for that level football is Lowestoft 733). Sounds like it is not an issue with the division info in general but purely the data for Halifax.

thanks but brusie dont now where them figures have come from but lowesoft do not get an average of 700, FC UTD of Manchester iwill be the closest to Halifax Town. 1500 is high for that league but thats becuase halifax went bust a couple of seasons ago and had to drop from the conference premier to the (now named) Evo Stik North, which was 3 leagues

I think you should check if you are actually correct before making such comments.

http://www.lowestofttownfc.co.uk/page/fixtures.asp?table=1st&Season=0910

Ignore the first few games as they are friendlies and Lowestoft regularly get around the 700 mark for crowds last season.

Football Manager Real Time Editor. People use it to change attributes, get money, all sorts of cheats. But it can be used in a restrained way to 'fix' something in a save game you don't agree with. The thread on it (with links to download) is always near the top of the page in the Editors' Forum.

maybe u ought to have what league there in before making such comments are not in Northern Premier league or Conference North. Lowestoft town average around 500 not 700

Are you stupid to ignore pure fact?

The link I posted was for Lowestoft in the Southern Premier League, equivalent to the Northern Premier League. They only had one home league game in the entire season below 500 and only two below 600. There were a few above 700.

If you want to ignore cold hard facts that are the truth, that's entirely up to you but there is no way you can justify Lowestoft had an average attendance of 500 as you claim.

Archived