SI must work on hotfix 11.2.2

people can't play the game with current tactic bug i see that SI must work and fast as they can to produce hotfix 11.2.2 and i see it's necessary , cuz most of us can't wait for march patch it's not possible to wait this long :(

The current tactic thing doesn't stop me from playing, it's just annoying, what stops me from playing is:

*Any change i make to one of my tactics gets applied to all my tactics

*Set piece instructions keep resetting themselves

*Individual player instructions keep resetting.

*During a match the condition of some of my players randomly drops to 50-60% when moments before they were on 70-80%.

The current tactic thing doesn't stop me from playing, it's just annoying, what stop me from playing is:

Yep this is the same also for set piece options

there is a work around for the first one:

There is a work-around for now. When changing tactics, make sure you do so without the team instructions being displayed in either panel. Not ideal but your tactics will work

not got the second/third issues, some people get it all the time some get it intermittently , some not at all. keep checking mine in case it happens, but nothing doing. Which i guess is why Si are having a problem. still would like to see a hotfix, though im still able to enjoy the game. its not the worst issue in the world

though im still able to enjoy the game. its not the worst issue in the world

Well that's you sorted then...

In my game my individual player instructions are simply being forgotton as well as my set piece instructions. This is with using just ONE tactic and so not attempting to switch. I simply cannot play the game this way.

Well that's you sorted then...

In my game my individual player instructions are simply being forgotton as well as my set piece instructions. This is with using just ONE tactic and so not attempting to switch. I simply cannot play the game this way.

it's very annoying bug

yes we do need a hotfix for these issues,if we have to wait to feburary then that is not acceptable,things like these bugs really make the game less enjoyable because you have to keep checking over and over to see if they have reset or not and even if they havent i have no confidence in the game due to these issues.i only want to go through the hassel of setting these instructions up once and cant be bothered checking up on them every game!!!!

yes we do need a hotfix for these issues,if we have to wait to feburary then that is not acceptable,things like these bugs really make the game less enjoyable because you have to keep checking over and over to see if they have reset or not and even if they havent i have no confidence in the game due to these issues.i only want to go through the hassel of setting these instructions up once and cant be bothered checking up on them every game!!!!

i'm too .....

there is a work around for the first one:

There is a work-around for now. When changing tactics, make sure you do so without the team instructions being displayed in either panel. Not ideal but your tactics will work

It works. Not ideal indeed...

What is the current tactic bug?

The current tactic thing doesn't stop me from playing, it's just annoying, what stop me from playing is:

If you dont change ur tactic, do set piece and individaul player instructions not reset themselves then??

Sharpy07 - They do on my game. I cant seem to pin it down why and when it resets it just seems random.

I am adding my support for a hotfix to correct these tactics issues and hopefully the manager reputation bug preventing good career games. Since buying the game on release I have yet been able to enjoy this game and have hardly played it. If this bug is not being fixed until March then I will be getting my Visa card to refund this purchase based on a bugged, unfinished game being released and will send my box back to SI in protest.

Would be nice if SI could let us know whether there will be a hotfix or not??

I must admit that it is a game breaker for me as i find myself checking and rechecking things all the time now, hate the way my set pieces keep resetting. I absolutely love Fm but i have uninstalled it and will wait for next patch or hopefully a fix, just would like to know either way so i don't have to keep checking the forums.

:( was looking forward to a serious sesh over christmas too :(

Anyway a mod can let us know if there will be a hotfix or not??

(

Moderators do not work for SI. It's Sunday. And most of the people posting in this thread can't give any detailes about the bug, so how could it be fixed, if there is no clear indication why and under which circumstances it happens?

No major problems on patch 11.2.1??? I suggest you read the bugs forum and read the many posts about the game crashing for so many people!!!!!!

Most crashes are related to specific computer specs and not to the game in general.

heres an idea, save the overall tactic instead of thinking it will be there every game, I bet most of you lot aint saving the overall tactic, if ya did, this wouldnt be happening

There is more to it than that. For me and many other users the game is simply not remembering individual player instructions and forgeting team and player set piece instructions. For me this is using a single tactic. I load my saved tactic before a game and when i check it in-game moments later some of my players have all their instructions un-ticked. Don't post claiming to know how to fix something you know nothing about.

There is more to it than that. For me and many other users the game is simply not remembering individual player instructions and forgeting team and player set piece instructions. For me this is using a single tactic. Don't post claiming to know how to fix something you know nothing about.

Exactly! ...

Historically, hotfixes have only happened in the event of a major, major problem. There aren't any in 11.2.1.

Sorry, what?

This is the first time I've had a version of FM that I consider completely unplayable. The tactical issue isn't a major problem? I can't have more than one tactic saved without them all reverting to the same settings as my "current" one. So I can only use one tactic for every game I play. Obviously, I can't use any others in match preparation so having your team comfortable with playing a different way for different situations is out the window. Even if I stuck with one tactic, every 10 minutes the set piece instructions get cleared, so there's that feature out the window too.

Just how much has to be screwed up for you to consider it a major problem? No players on the pitch? No matches?

Never mind the tactics problem, i have noticed that during most matches one or more of my players get sudden drops in condition without any reason. These players are fine one second with condition of around 90% or so and the next second their condition plummets to 50% or 60 %. When this happens there is no mention at all of them picking up a knock or being tackled or anything. It does this pretty much every match forcing me to sub the player as the condition never really reaches the original level again. The randomness of this issue makes the game pretty much unplayable for me. Really hope other users will notice this issue as well so it can be fixed for the next patch.

FM11 has been unplayable since release day. I'd class that as a pretty major sodding problem.

First the transfer bug which meant there was no point starting a game because the transfers were totally screwed. And now this tactics and set pieces bug, which means I can have no confidence that my instructions are being carried out.

So basically the current deal is pay in November, start playing in February? No thanks. I even booked a week off work in November with the expectation that I could do a few seasons, that was a waste.

I've had enough - FM is going the same way as Civ, developers who have become stale at the lack of competition and have their heads shoved so far up their own a*ses that they've lost all sight of the people who actually pay their wages. I'm not buying another version of FM - that's 15 years of association ended.

These players are fine one second with condition of around 90% or so and the next second their condition plummets to 50% or 60 %.

I've seen that once or twice. Whatever about the tactics bug but the fitness one is bad news for me. I love FM11 and have said so and defended it since release. This is the first bad thing about the game that I felt needed to be addressed since I got FM 11 :(

I've seen that once or twice. Whatever about the tactics bug but the fitness one is bad news for me. I love FM11 and have said so and defended it since release. This is the first bad thing about the game that I felt needed to be addressed since I got FM 11 :(

I thought it was just me having this propblem...

Thanks for that, theres me thinking I've got alzheimer's and keep forgetting to do set piece instructions for each of my tactics when I was so sure I did... :D

Archived