Injuries

There are far to many injuries in 11.2! Playing in the MLS with roster size requirements, i can no longer field a full team, and looking at the other AI controlled teams in the league, they are facing the same injury crisis. God, this game is a ****ed up mess! Developers..you might want to quit now and find another job because you suck

I've played about two thirds of a season in Conference South with 11.2, and have not experienced this problem in the slightest. I am getting some injuries, but not noticably more or less than in the previous point release. Certainly not more than you would expect to see a football team deal with in real life.

Been fine for me but i rotate and use rest a lot(1 day always after a game) so haven't been having any major injuries.

Nobody belows 95% starts a game in my team(unless i don't really have anyone else available) and i try to only start players that are 100% fit as much as possible so a lot of rotation is needed!

i'm not having any injuries out of the usual in my save

in fact, i think so far my team has been hit pretty lightly by the injury bug so far. i've been trying to take care & make sure my tired players are rested or subbed out earlier than normal.

well, what can I say?

I have a huge problem with injuries, this is the worse I've experienced since playing FM...

My team is completely injury plagued after the new patch, injuries are flowing... I didn't change my training schedules, they are the same as before, but now I have constantly 5-6 players out injured all the time. The strange thing is that injuries are happening mostly during the games - in around 3 out of 4 games I have at least one player injured by an opponent.

I've played a half season in England + League Cup + Europa Cup so I' talking about 35 matches played

well, what can I say?

I have a huge problem with injuries, this is the worse I've experienced since playing FM...

My team is completely injury plagued after the new patch, injuries are flowing... I didn't change my training schedules, they are the same as before, but now I have constantly 5-6 players out injured all the time. The strange thing is that injuries are happening mostly during the games - in around 3 out of 4 games I have at least one player injured by an opponent.

I've played a half season in England + League Cup + Europa Cup so I' talking about 35 matches played

8 of the 20 EPL clubs in real life currently have 5 or more players out injured, we're about halfway through the season now. How's the injury table looking on your game?

Yep. I've had LOADS too. 4 first team players out for at least 3 weeks at the moment.

Just silliness. Injury, Injury, Injury. So annoying. And no I am not doing ridiculous training scheddules or anything.

They always seem to be around a month too. I wouldn't mind a cheeky week or so. No major harm. Means I can rotate a bit. But when it is always a month, ruining their development as well, it just gets ddepressing.

Archived