Shifting a guy from L to C to R

Is there some tried and true method of getting a player to develop at the other side of the pitch? Currently my roster has three solid left defenders, and I'd like to move one to the right.

on his training tab, choose re train postion, and you can re-train him as a right fullback. but you will also want him playing there to help speed up the process

• 3 weeks later...
What I usually do is go to training and set the new position to whatever position I'm trying to train the player at, and then sub him in at that position, gradually giving him more minutes as he gets stronger there.

Forgive me if I ask a question in an old thread, but I have a player I want to train in a new position but I can find out how. I look in the training but I can't find a re train position setting. Can you point me in the right direction?

Forgive me if I ask a question in an old thread, but I have a player I want to train in a new position but I can find out how. I look in the training but I can't find a re train position setting. Can you point me in the right direction?

Click on a player, click on the training tab and 4th option down says new position.

Archived