Fitness levels since new patch?

It is maybe just me and my team but after the new patch released I decided to restart my save,I went with the same team(Ipswich)and basically signed the same players,actually I signed 2 more as I was able to get rid of some dead wood as I could sell them now :)

Anyway with basically the same team(give or take 1 starter and 1 sub)my fitness levels are,well a nightmare to be honest,come half time I have maybe 5 players at around 70%,come maybe 60 mins in I have made all 3 subs and maybe 3 players are below 65,at the end of most games I am finishing with maybe 4 players on less than 55,have seen 2 or 3 on 40 something,I have the same coaches and the same training and I never had this before,did the patch change something?

Or maybe I am alone in this and it really is "my tactics".

Also as it seems I am having a whining post I may as well add...What is with getting offered the same players almost every week from agents now?I seem to reject the same guys on a regular basis now...If I did not want the guy last week then I am pretty sure I do not want him the following week...or indeed every other week after.

Archived