Patch 11.21 Transfer System

So post recent double patch what's the Transfer System like in your game ?

I had to start my game again due to the fact yesterday I did a fresh install of Windows 7, previously has Windows Vista.

A 29 year old Eto`o was offered around for 20m so I grabbed him. On the other side of the fence, some quality youngsters aged 18-23 have also been offered between 5m-15m

So I guess it is tweaked a little bit with the more famous names not being offered but still quality players offered.

Even more nonsense if anything.

Bayern have transfer listed some rubbish player. But they are demaning £20m. They bought him for £10m, played him a bit, chucked him in the reserves, and now they want £20m.

Seems like SI have gone well over the top to compensate for last time. I didn't think it was even that bad before. The only problem I thought was that the players get angry a bit too easily. But once they are angry, I thought the prices asked for were pretty realistic, especially when you consider the wages most of them are on. Eto'o is on £200k+ for example, people like that and Tevez would almost inevitably have to go for only a nominal transfer fee.

The transfers seem better, but I still have an issue that has annoyed me since FM10:

When I list/offer out players, I usually can't sell them for a penny more than their listed value and, when I can, it's pretty minimal. However, when buying players, I almost always have to offer greater than the player's value to get him, oftentimes a significant amount more.

Bayern have transfer listed some rubbish player. But they are demaning £20m. They bought him for £10m, played him a bit, chucked him in the reserves, and now they want £20m.

Seems like SI have gone well over the top to compensate for last time. I didn't think it was even that bad before. The only problem I thought was that the players get angry a bit too easily. But once they are angry, I thought the prices asked for were pretty realistic, especially when you consider the wages most of them are on. Eto'o is on £200k+ for example, people like that and Tevez would almost inevitably have to go for only a nominal transfer fee.

Given the kind of transfers I'm seeing, I would like some proof of that "rubbish player sold for 20 million pounds".

The transfers seem better, but I still have an issue that has annoyed me since FM10:

When I list/offer out players, I usually can't sell them for a penny more than their listed value and, when I can, it's pretty minimal. However, when buying players, I almost always have to offer greater than the player's value to get him, oftentimes a significant amount more.

If the player you're looking to buy isn't transfer listed, that's the way it should be.

I've picked up players who are transfer listed for less than their value. I've also sold players for more than their value, when I've received an enquiry. The difference is that it's the other party who wanted the transaction, hence I will naturally get favourable terms.

That's exactly the way it should be. That's why players have a listed value in-game. It's definitely not an issue.

The transfer system is massively improved in 11.2.1. The over the top psycho sales like Messi for £7m and Ronaldo for £20m to Barcelona etc. aren't happening, you can now sell your own players without problems and the overall transfer market is fairly priced. Like Lord_Seifer, I'd like to see a screenshot of the above and the circumstances for it happening.

Nonsense sorry. Complete nonsense.

Maicon is one of the best right backs in the game. The fee seems a little expensive (it's more than I would pay for someone his age) but I don't think it's completely unreasonable.

It is.Before the patch they always got him for 30 - 33 million,which is spot on,but this just ain't right.In my opinion 30 million should get you 90% of the players.Only exceptional talent should cost over 35(Ronaldo,Messi,Rooney).btw Transfer fees should be taking form into account not just CA/PA.

man utd would never pay that for a player (apart from ronnie maybe) and they certainly would not pay that much for a 30 year old RB

fwiw, looks a bit over the top, but Real Madrid was offering 35 millions this summer, and it was rejected, so I doubt he woulc command a fee of under 40-50 if not unhappy. 69 DOES look a bit excessive, thou.

Still, that's not rubbish player in the reserves.

Maicon is one of the best right backs in the game. The fee seems a little expensive (it's more than I would pay for someone his age) but I don't think it's completely unreasonable.
fwiw, looks a bit over the top, but Real Madrid was offering 35 millions this summer, and it was rejected, so I doubt he woulc command a fee of under 40-50 if not unhappy. 69 DOES look a bit excessive, thou.

Still, that's not rubbish player in the reserves.

It was rejected not because they wanted more money, but to indicate that the player is not for sale. Inter realize that 30-35 is maximum they could get, so if they were looking forward to sell him, that would be the price of the transfer.

And paying 30-40 million more than the potential transfer value in real life would be is not "a little expensive" or "bit over the top". It is completely unreasonable.

It was rejected not because they wanted more money, but to indicate that the player is not for sale. Inter realize that 30-35 is maximum they could get, so if they were looking forward to sell him, that would be the price of the transfer.

And paying 30-40 million more than the potential transfer value in real life would be is not "a little expensive" or "bit over the top". It is completely unreasonable.

Yeah, but if they won't sell, and the other team is desperate for him, and makes a stupid offer, that might happen XD

On my one Man U bought Maicon for £33m when he was 31. Then a week later they bought Anyukov (Average DR) for £18m. He's played about 6 games in 2 years and Maicon is already on the decline.

This rubbish guy Bayern Munich got for £10m was some Belarussian with a long name. Then he also played about 6 games, until they transfer listed him and decided to ask for £20m (New Patch).

Its seems cclubs are arbirtraily forced to ask for loads of money now just cos they bought them for a lot.

Archived