When going on holiday...

hi everyone, i have a question, when i go on holiday i always choose a my ass man to use my tactic and the players i have selected every time that is possible... so... why when the 11 players are fit they dont always play as i said? Also, why if i pick the subs the ass man change them?

before someone tells me that i should play all the games and not holiday by them, i dont have much time this days, so i may decide to holiday matches that are supposedly easy for my team, i would prefer to play all of them, but if i do so, i would still be in my second season.

Thanks in advance

i've also noticed this. When I holiday an easy league game, I advise the game to let my Assistant do the game but to use my tactic and my starting 11, yet when I see the result, only half the players I wanted to play actually play. Also I see the odd player from the reserves also play.

How can this be fixed ?

It's been like this in the last few FM's. Annoying as hell, but I think the reason for it is that the Assistant will only pick players in optimum condition, so he won't select someone at 90% fitness. Even then, sometimes he just randomly picks another player for me.

I think most people Holiday pre-season friendlies and stupid cup competitions, so don't worry about trying to justify it OP! The feature is there to be used.

if you submit your team you have to play the match.

What bothers me the most if when im playing a silly and easy game, so i picked bench warmers for it, tho the ass man plays 2 or 3 of my starting 11.... and when they pick an injury right before my semi final of the champions league i will get ****ed of :p

Archived