FMHi Reserve Teams?

Hey,

Sorry if this is a bit of a stupid question but how do you (if you can) promote players from the reserve team? Sure i'm satisfied with my starting 11 and subs but i see a few players with potential to be constant starters in my team.

Do they automatically get promoted from the reserves? Or are they stuck there?

Thanks.

Hi

You will only be able to promote actual players that you have demoted to the Reserves.

Any player whose text is in grey is not an active player and cannot be demoted/promoted.

The Reserve squad, at the moment, is best used for allowing extra space in the first team squad and enabling you to have more than the squad limit of 36 players at your club.

David, in future version could you guys, make it possible to offer contract for these "greyed" out players? I mean, im Bradford City and as you can see if you look at their team they have 16-18 players, bit frustrating as 3 players are already injured and no team accepts my loan offers and out of contract players can meet my demands, so im struggling for a full squad every week. So it would be good to have these players on a full time basis as half of them are better than the actual squad at times :p

David, in future version could you guys, make it possible to offer contract for these "greyed" out players? I mean, im Bradford City and as you can see if you look at their team they have 16-18 players, bit frustrating as 3 players are already injured and no team accepts my loan offers and out of contract players can meet my demands, so im struggling for a full squad every week. So it would be good to have these players on a full time basis as half of them are better than the actual squad at times :p

Haha yes, my point exactly there. A handful of my reserves are astonishing compared to a few in my full team!

It would be quite a big change to make to the game at the moment. We have a list of things that we believe could be useful to large numbers of people who play the game and this will be added to the list but I wouldn't promise you it will be around just yet :)

Aww, well i hope it gets into the game at some point.

Thanks for your help!

Have you tried looking at the lower regions of the transfer listed players? I usually end up bulking my squad up with the bargain basement. Also, have a look at the Team Report to see if the Assistant can recommend anyone.

PS Scouting Youth and UK & Ireland will usually throw up some players I hadn't considered previously too.

Archived